Brenda shares some tips on buying and collecting Vintage in this issue of L'Officiel!
1. Know what looks and feels good on you. Select jewellery that will flatter and complement your figure type, skin tone, personality and style of dressing.
2. Make sure it is something timeless that you'll like or wear for a long time.
3. Look into these characteristics that will affect its value
- Quality of stones
- Craftsmanship and the little details
- Sentimental and investment value
4. Do your homework! Read up and visit as many antique and vintage stores, jewellery fairs and auctions as possible. The more you see, the more discerning your eyes will become!