1. For the eternal romantic, present her with an antique cameo and diamond ring. This agate sardonyx cameo depicts two dancing women, one holding a tambourine to the rose-cut diamond surround. Mounted in 18k pink gold, circa 1880
2. A Cartier diamond cocktail ring is the consummate gift for the glamazon. Designed with two old-mine cut cushion diamonds within calibre-cut emerald and sapphire circular flowerheads mounted in gold 1960's. Weight of diamonds approximately 1.95 carats and 2.13 carats respectively.
3. For the girly girl, wrap your heart around her wrist. An 18k gold bracelet, signed Tiffany & Co.
4. A concealed "I love you" heart charm in 14K yellow gold for the girl who lives a charmed life.
5. For the girl who writes you sweet little love notes, give her a gift of words in Inscribed envelope pendants.
1. If your man appreciates old school style , give him this Van Cleef and Arpels Ring “lovers knot” ring. In 18K gold, with sapphire cabochon and diamond, designed as two entwined bombe gypsy set mount with knotted hoops from the 1970s.
2. The traditionalist would always treasure a Patek Philippe watch. A limited edition, 18K white gold " Calatrava" wristwatch, Ref 5000G. Automatic movement, 34 mm case diameter, original papers 1993
3. A coral and gold turtle brooch by Cartier for the man who dresses to impress. Shell set with Mediterranean red coral cabochons, with ropetwist details, enhanced by sapphire cabochon eyes, mounted in platinum and 18k yellow gold. With French assay marks, maker's mark, signed 'Cartier Paris' and numbered '128729', circa 1950.
4. Celebrate the poet in him with Inscribed envelope cufflinks.
5. For the man who likes to be organised, place his cufflinks in a sterling silver heart shaped box by Tiffany & Co.